Thursday, April 8, 2010

Holding pots?

I have been busy with life and its fresh hells - but there is always time for creation, one way or the other. So while I do the troublesome task of measuring and making sure every block of my DJ has the right size before I sew them together, I also found time to make my mom some pot holders. Are they called that? In Norwegian they are called 'grytekluter'.I made two pair, and she liked them both. Can't ask for more than that:) I haven't quite figured out how to take good quilt pictures with my new camera. The colours are warmer than this, not bluish at all. My houseguest (who will return to his own home tomorrow... snufs) kept me company by hogging the ironing board. He kept away from the hot iron, smart kitty:)

1 comment:

kahti said...

Beautiful! Yes, pot holders, for us Americans... :D