Saturday, February 12, 2011

While I am waiting....

Not sure why I torture myself with this, but here is my stack of quilts, waiting for me to do good and work on my right arm:
I also received this in the mail! My starter pack of fabric for Civil War Bride! I have been looking for fabric for it, but I could just not find anything that grabbed me. So I decided to take a chance and order the starter pack from Threadbar, where I also ordered the pattern.
Aren't they just lovely? I am gonna need some more greens, but that is left for another day. I need to stretch things out, those little quiltrelated things I can still do, while waiting, waiting, waiting...

1 comment:

kahti said...

The fabrics are beautiful! I want to play with them too!!!! It will not be long before you are able to cut into them and start your quilt.