Thursday, October 30, 2008

Progress report on knitting

I celebrated the first snow falling in Oslo by sitting inside, warm and cozy, knitting and watching "Jewel of the Crown" on DVD. Just watching the sun on TV makes it feel better:) I am not particularly fond of snow, which is ironic considering the fact that I live in a country that is well known for its snow, and ice, and everything cold.

However, I have gotten quite far on my sweater. Sorry that the picture is so dark....



I have now put all the pieces together on one needle, making each round very, very loooong, but the cable where the sleeves connect with the rest of the sweater makes it fun.




And it is decrasing quickly. My biggest fear is that I am running out of yarn, and I am not sure I can get the exact same coloration. Not an unfamiliar situation. But I am sure I can find a way around it:) And then, on to new knitting challenges! :)

No comments: