Saturday, May 5, 2012

Flimsy finish and hexagon progress

Battling the daily changes of weather, from warm summer to cold fall... Drives me up the wall! I want spring, spring, spring. Sigh... Anyway, just finished the flimsy of a confirmation gift that needs to be done by next Sunday. It is now basted and waiting to be machine quilted. Starting tomorrow!


And I am trudging along on my hexagon quilt. Made a blooper on the lower left corner, two darks that should not be there. Soon have the length, so just need the width. It has, so far, gained the working title of the supernatural hexagon quilt, as most of it has been made while re-watching the first seasons of Supernatural. Yummy Ackles:)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Both quilts look so pretty! Just wonderful!