Saturday, August 4, 2012

Keep forgetting...

I keep forgetting I have a blog these days. Maybe because my crafts are slow and there are few progresses to show. Boring, but necessary knitting. Many, many stitches on a big hexagon quilt. Those kinds of things. In the meantime, pictures from summer - between the rain showers.


I don't see these very often. The color is magnificent.


Even though I am not a pink person at all!


This big and old oak was just on the 'front gate' to the petroglyphs from the previous post. It was sooo green there, the stones and everything there was covered with green moss. Made you feel you were stepping into something really, really old...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I'd love to see your necessary knitting and your hexies. Your knitting is amazing, and I love hexies! Pretty flowers!