Sunday, May 22, 2011

On and on

Block 4 is done, sans legs... I am not sure I am doing myself a favour by putting the legs on hold... Would it not be fun to have a finished quilt without any birds feet? hehe. No, sooner or later. I am not sure, but I think this is supposed to be a bird of paradise? Since we don't have that kind of birds here, I can't be quite sure.
Other than that, I am trying to finish quilting the Charlestone quilt. My poor friend should have received this for Christmas.... Good things comes to those who wait? Hopefully she will get it for her birthday in July:)

2 comments:

kahti said...

Oh, oh! The block is lovely. However, oooooh, I cannot wait for the quilt.... :-) It is so lovely!
Thank you xoxox

Margaret said...

My my, that quilt you're making for a present is just gorgeous!!!! Wow! Love the CWBQ block as well, of course. I love that quilt.