Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Onwards....

I have finished my second block, the 15th block in the quilt. And yes, they do look a little 'faceless' and legless:) The beaks will be embroidered on, I think. As for the legs...
well, they are a nightmare. I am not sure how to deal with them. And I can not figure out how the original designer managed them! One thing I do know, they did not have Wikipedia:) I am currently working on the preparation for the ostrich block, and she has given them five claws on each foot! Ostriches have the weirdest feet, for being a bird. They have one very big and one smaller toe on each foot!

I have found a good routine now. I prepare new blocks during the weekends, and then I sew a little each evening, whenever I am in front of the tv. Good plan that works, so far....


No comments: