Friday, June 24, 2011

Vacation guests

I have had this one, Spike, and his companion Buffy, as houseguests for the last two weeks. He is a lot more cheerful than he looks:) However, I do think I know why, though lots of quilters have cats, not so many have Persians? Their fur is soooo electric! It sticks to everything, both furniture and fabric. Just by walking by....

After making an effort earlier last week, I just decided to give up any attempts to sew for the duration of their stay. They are being returned to their owner tomorrow - and I can sew! As soon as I have cleaned out every single hair.... Ok, so maybe not this weekend, then.... I guess there is always knitting....

1 comment:

Margaret said...

lol! And she's a long hair too! Yes, Mia's fur is taking over my house. It's awful. I will definitely have stitching that is full of cat hair. Oh well! Cute face!