Sunday, December 2, 2012

Secret time of the year

It's the secret time of the year. It is hard to post any finishes, as most of the recipients  read my blog. But this one I can share. It is another 'Bridgewater', second one. It is for my mom.


She saw mine last year, and told me she wanted one. In white. So here it is.


I used my new blocking pins, it was sooo much easier than using a lot of needles:)


It goes into my Christmas gift bag, the secret bag with the rest of the gifts. The bag is from the exhibition we visited in Denver: Becoming Van Gogh. As every good Whovian, I could not miss that one!


And as a quilter, I could not miss this bag. (a gift from a good friend:)) The picture is of a quilt, inspired by Bedroom in Arles, Vincent Van Gogh. Six quilters made one strip each. Wish I could have seen this original. However, the exhibition was incredible.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Margaret said...

What a beautiful piece for your mom! So delicate! Love the bag too!