Monday, August 17, 2009

Wet, wet, wet

I love the glassiness of the water as it goes over the waterfall. It isn't easy to get a picture of it, but you can see some of it.
You would think I was sick and tired of water by now. It has rained and rained this summer. I haven't had any opportunity to enjoy my plantstair that I got earlier this summer, at all!

This weekend was the Norwegian celebration of my friends wedding in December, for all those who could not come to South-Africa. High summer in Cape, with nice weather before and after, just that one single day with rain. And then the party in Norway, in the summer - would you believe it rained that whole day, too! They say it is lucky to get rain in the veil on your wedding day. However, she is wondering how much luck they seem to need?

Hehe... we had fun, though, rain or not. Great day had by all:)

Oh, just wanted to give a peak. Got some beautiful fabric for a gift. It's for a blog reader though, so only a peak!

No comments: