Monday, July 21, 2008

Japanese garden

Now and then I try to continue on my Japanese garden. It is english paper piecing, handsewed, a good thing to have now and then. I don't seem to be able to sit and watch TV (of which I do too much) without something in my hands. This was a way of using all the left over fabric from Elisabeth's quilt, and something to do while watching tv.


Unfortunately, I am getting slightly bored with it.... there are so many other things I want to do. But I will keep on trying to finish it. This one I am making for myself: a cozy quilt to use during cold evenings in the winter, while watching my TV:)

I think I have found my new Christmas quilt! I found it on Crab-Apple Hill. It is called "Twas the Night before Christmas" and consists of lots and lots of stitcheries! Yum:) I have ordered the pattern at least, so we shall see.

You can look at it here.

I am also preparing myself to start my own Baby Jane, though for some reason I am waiting and waiting. I have read the book, used the CD, surfed the net and kept up with a lot of blogs. I am sure I know all the blocks by heart now, so I can not figure out why I am stalling.... I need to start it soon!

No comments: